Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mommy Needs to Go Bye-Bye

I need a serious break. I would love just ONE day to myself. A small mini vacation. I don't care if it is just to get my haircut-as long as I do it by myself. I spend my entire day picking up toys, talking in a baby voice, and changing diapers. Then David comes home, and I really think he forgot where he lives. I know he knows where things are...maybe he's just quizzing me. I need a day to myself before I lose my mind. Unfortunately, I think it has already begun. Today I have found myself wandering to other rooms forgetting why I went there in the first place. Also, on my way to the computer I realized Sadie needed food. I walk myself to the laundry room, where the dog food is kept, and I scoop up what I think is a cup of dog food. As I said before, my mind is almost gone. I proceed to walk my self back to the computer room to fill up her bowl with...A SCOOP OF LAUNDRY DETERGENT!!! Wow, I have amazed myself at how scatterbrained I can be. All this because I was thinking of what I wanted to wear tonight while trying to feed the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment